Dan Miller overcame all the obstacles thrown his way en route to an incredible submission victory over Ricardo Funch. Miller bounced back in a big way from his previous UFC bouts and is looking to stake his claim on the biggest stage of them all.
You are here: Home » Dan Miller On Winning His Welterweight Debut & Coming Full Circle
Dan Miller On Winning His Welterweight Debut & Coming Full Circle
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar Payroll Totals $1.8 Million February 4, 2013
- Broken Hand To ‘Tiger’ Sarnavskiy Opens Spot For Jason Fischer To Enter Bellator Season Eight Tournament February 11, 2013
- Motivational Speaker Eric Thomas Talks To Anthony Pettis, Erick Koch & Pascal Krauss Prior To UFC on FOX 6 January 25, 2013
- Check Out Alistair Overeem Practicing The ‘Showtime’ Kick January 29, 2013
- Dana White Talks UFC 155, Evolving Relationship With FOX, The Future Of The Promotion, Plus More December 27, 2012
- WSOF 2: Arlovski vs. Johnson ‘Quick Results’ March 23, 2013
- Nick Newell To Defend Title Versus Scott Holtzman At XFC 24 On June 24 March 23, 2013
- Sixty-Two-Year-Old Fighter Lands Spinning Backfist March 23, 2013
- Cat Zingano On Fighting Miesha Tate For UFC Title Shot March 23, 2013
- TJ Dillashaw Steps In To Face Huga Viana At UFC on FOX 7 After Injury To Francisco Rivera March 22, 2013
- Surlychoosesarchitectfor\'Desti: I see something truly interesting about your ...
- Betsey Korol: The clinical use of sulfur as an adjunct in our di...
- christianlouboutinmensneakers: perhaps someone else was regarded as ignorant and ...
- InternetMarketingJargonBustedP: I'm gonna watch out for brussels. Internet Market...
- Thetrendsofswimsuitinsummerof2: I did however expertise a few technical issues usi...
The MMA News Archives
- WSOF 2: Arlovski vs. Johnson ‘Quick Results’
- Nick Newell To Defend Title Versus Scott Holtzman At XFC 24 On June 24
- Sixty-Two-Year-Old Fighter Lands Spinning Backfist
- Cat Zingano On Fighting Miesha Tate For UFC Title Shot
- TJ Dillashaw Steps In To Face Huga Viana At UFC on FOX 7 After Injury To Francisco Rivera
- WSOF 2: Arlovski vs. Johnson Weigh-in Video
- WSOF 2: Arlovski vs. Johnson Weigh-in Results
- Tickets On Sale Now For UFC 160! – Heavyweight Video Promo
- Maximum Fighting Championship To Debut Facebook Fights On May 10th At MFC 37: True Grit
- ONE FC Bantamweight Grand Prix Semi-Final Video Preview
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter