UFC president Dana White was forced to step in between UFC middleweight champ Anderson Silva, and challenger Chael Sonnen, during today’s UFC 148 pre-fight press conference faceoff. Silva looks likes he’s ready to let the fireworks fly before this Saturday (July 7, 2012) before the two fighters even step into the cage.
You are here: Home » Dana White Forced To Step Between Andeson Silva And Chael Sonnen During Today’s Press Conference
Dana White Forced To Step Between Andeson Silva And Chael Sonnen During Today’s Press Conference
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar Payroll Totals $1.8 Million February 4, 2013
- Broken Hand To ‘Tiger’ Sarnavskiy Opens Spot For Jason Fischer To Enter Bellator Season Eight Tournament February 11, 2013
- Motivational Speaker Eric Thomas Talks To Anthony Pettis, Erick Koch & Pascal Krauss Prior To UFC on FOX 6 January 25, 2013
- Check Out Alistair Overeem Practicing The ‘Showtime’ Kick January 29, 2013
- Brazilian Vinny Magalhaes Feels Fight With Phil Davis Inevitable January 3, 2013
- Scott Jorgensen Ready To Set Friendship Aside To Fight Urijah Faber March 30, 2013
- UFC on FX 8 – Pre-Presser Fighter Interviews March 30, 2013
- Carlos Condit Picking GSP To Win Over Johny Hendricks March 30, 2013
- Four More UFC Fighters Released From Contract March 30, 2013
- Invicta FC Boss Shannon Knapp On The Popularity Of Women’s Mixed Martial Arts March 30, 2013
- Michelle: So, it is vital to keep your customers loyal and e...
- UFC on Fuel TV 9 Fight Card: Gustafsson vs Mousasi on April 6 - MMA All Access: [...] UFC on FUEL TV 9 – Gustafsson vs. Mousasi ...
- brindes em couro: Make an experiment bag first with the items you wi...
- Camellia Garone: The traditional classification in the West, which ...
- fightpath.tv | Jacen Flynn MFC 34: [...] http://www.themmanews.com/top-middleweight-p...
The MMA News Archives
- Scott Jorgensen Ready To Set Friendship Aside To Fight Urijah Faber
- UFC on FX 8 – Pre-Presser Fighter Interviews
- Carlos Condit Picking GSP To Win Over Johny Hendricks
- Four More UFC Fighters Released From Contract
- Invicta FC Boss Shannon Knapp On The Popularity Of Women’s Mixed Martial Arts
- Bellator 94 – Emanuel Newton Season Eight Tourny Victor Post Fight Interview
- Dana White Announces First UFC Event On FOX Sports 1 For August 17th In Boston
- Bjorn Rebney Recaps Bellator 94 Event Including Lightweight Tourny Final Controversy
- Bellator 94 Post Fight Press Conference Video
- Bellator 94 Main Card Fighter Quotes
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter