Erick Silva Reportedly Set To Face Charlie Brenneman At UFC on FX 3

Eric Silva - (Photo by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images)

Brazilian welterweight Erick Silva (13-2, 1NC) will reportedly meet Charlie Brenneman (15-3) this June as part of the UFC on FX 3 event.

Officials with the Ultimate Fighting Championship have yet to confirm the fight, but sources close to the organization confirmed the match with Globo SportTV on Friday (March 30, 2012).

UFC on FX 3 is expected to take place on June 8 at a venue to be determined through fan voting as part of the Hometown Throwdown contest.

Silva will enter the Octagon for a third time when he meets Brenneman in June, having gone 1-1 in his two previous appearances. The Team Nogueira product suffered a disqualification loss this past January, after being disqualified for strikes to the back of the head against Carlo Prater at UFC 142. It was determined quickly after video replay, that the strikes were not to the back of the head but the call was made and the loss stood. Silva earned his debut at UFC 134 stopping Luis Ramos via TKO.

Brenneman is 1-1 in his last two but 3-1 in his last four. He earned a decision victory over Daniel Roberts last January at the UFC on FX 1 show, bouncing back from a first round TKO stoppage against Anthony Johnson at UFC on Versus 6 last October. The defeat ended a two fight win streak which included decision victories against Rick Story and Amilcar Alves.

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

8 Responses to Erick Silva Reportedly Set To Face Charlie Brenneman At UFC on FX 3

1. Natosha Guedjian August 8, 2013 at 10:56 am #

This is a topic which is near to my heart… Take care! Where are your contact details though?

2. Best Diet August 8, 2013 at 5:14 pm #

|I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

3. what diet August 8, 2013 at 8:12 pm #

|Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

4. why not look här August 9, 2013 at 3:02 pm #

774854 825063dog grooming may be the specialty of my sister, she actually loves grooming every dog in our house 437426

5. Escorts In London January 17, 2014 at 10:00 pm #

248010 350421I dugg some of you post as I cogitated they were extremely beneficial invaluable 573885

6. click this January 25, 2014 at 2:32 am #

250945 695804Couldn?t be produced any far better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this report to him. Pretty certain he will possess a excellent read. Thanks for sharing! 622758

7. Email Processing For Cash February 1, 2014 at 4:30 pm #

809682 384491Your blog has the same post as another author but i like your better.~:;

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. black white - August 14, 2013

The Slave of the Husband…

Trying to get ahead to researching extra from you afterward!……