Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Frank Mir looks back on his historic fight with Brock Lesnar on this edition of ‘Fighter’s Cut’. Mir reflects on the kneebar submission that earned him one of the biggest wins of his career at UFC 81.
You are here: Home » Frank Mir Reflects On UFC 81 Win Over Brock Lesnar, “Getting In A Fight With Your Little Sister”
Frank Mir Reflects On UFC 81 Win Over Brock Lesnar, “Getting In A Fight With Your Little Sister”
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Invicta FC 6 – Crys ‘Cyborg’ And Marloes Coenen Set To Headline July 13th Event June 21, 2013
- World Series Of Fighting Confirms Six Matches For Fourth Event This August June 21, 2013
- Bellator Opens Season 9 With Middleweight Title Bout, Shlemenko vs. Marshall June 20, 2013
- UFC on FOX SPorts 1: Shogun vs. Sonnen Tickets Go On Sale This Thursday June 19, 2013
- UFC Tonight Show Quotes – Chael Sonnen Talks UFC 162 June 19, 2013
- Payday Loans Online For People With No Credit: 137715 722211In the event you have been injured as...
- víno online: Hello. magnificent job. I did not expect this. Thi...
- Orval: transfer out some to a greater extent accusal is t...
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0OvJnJ4-ok: 678218 146611This internet site is in fact a walk-...
- e-tepelna-cerpadla.blogspot.com: I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not s...
The MMA News Archives
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter