Matt Brown talks about why he wasn’t completely satisfied with his knockout of Mike Swick at UFC on FOX 5, overcoming fear, how he was so confident coming into the fight, his current winning streak, and much more with MMA Fighting’s Ariel Helwani.
You are here: Home » Matt Brown Felt He Should Have Finished Mike Swick In The First Round
Matt Brown Felt He Should Have Finished Mike Swick In The First Round
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar Payroll Totals $1.8 Million February 4, 2013
- Broken Hand To ‘Tiger’ Sarnavskiy Opens Spot For Jason Fischer To Enter Bellator Season Eight Tournament February 11, 2013
- Motivational Speaker Eric Thomas Talks To Anthony Pettis, Erick Koch & Pascal Krauss Prior To UFC on FOX 6 January 25, 2013
- Check Out Alistair Overeem Practicing The ‘Showtime’ Kick January 29, 2013
- ‘UFC Tonight’ Show Quotes – Florian And Evans Taking A Closer Look At Ilir Latifi April 3, 2013
- UFC Heavyweight Cheick Kongo – ‘Portrait Of A Fighter’ Video April 7, 2013
- MMA Referee’s Share Their “Craziest Moments” In The Cage April 7, 2013
- Stefan Struve Provides Update On His Broken Jaw April 7, 2013
- Invicta FC Champ Michelle Waterson On Submitting Jessica Penne April 7, 2013
- UFC on FUEL TV 9 Postfight Show Quotes April 7, 2013
- Www.Healhunger.org: “...
- Dana White’s Call out of SMMAF for Gustafsson’s Removal Misses the Point | MMA FIGHTS: [...] However, the physicians that looked at the c...
- Jackie Phillians: This staph infection is deadly and can and does ki...
- pen drive brindes: The particular demands regarding memory stick ever...
- Michelle: So, it is vital to keep your customers loyal and e...
The MMA News Archives
- UFC Heavyweight Cheick Kongo – ‘Portrait Of A Fighter’ Video
- MMA Referee’s Share Their “Craziest Moments” In The Cage
- Stefan Struve Provides Update On His Broken Jaw
- Invicta FC Champ Michelle Waterson On Submitting Jessica Penne
- UFC on FUEL TV 9 Postfight Show Quotes
- Invicta FC 5 – Rose Namajunas On Her 12-Second Flying Armbar Victory
- Replacement Fighter Chris Camozzi Gets New Opponent In Rafael Natal For UFC on FX 8
- Dana White Happy With UFC on FUEL TV 9 Event Despite Change In Main Event
- Ross Pearson Broke His Foot During UFC on FUEL TV 9 Warm Up
- Gegard Mousasi Explains The Risks He Faced In Octagon Debut
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter