MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant catches up with UFC middleweight Cung Le backstage at the UFC on FOX: Henderson vs Melendez show, and hears what he has to say about signing on for another fight, as opposed to exploring his options in Hollywood. Cung also talks about highlights from his fighting career, his fantastic battle with the legendary Wanderlei Silva and how he would feel about fighting Middleweight Champ Anderson Silva.
You are here: Home » Middleweight Cung Le Reflects On Loss To Wanderlei Silva
Middleweight Cung Le Reflects On Loss To Wanderlei Silva
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Invicta FC 6 – Crys ‘Cyborg’ And Marloes Coenen Set To Headline July 13th Event June 21, 2013
- World Series Of Fighting Confirms Six Matches For Fourth Event This August June 21, 2013
- Bellator Opens Season 9 With Middleweight Title Bout, Shlemenko vs. Marshall June 20, 2013
- UFC on FOX SPorts 1: Shogun vs. Sonnen Tickets Go On Sale This Thursday June 19, 2013
- UFC Tonight Show Quotes – Chael Sonnen Talks UFC 162 June 19, 2013
- type 2 diabetes symptoms: Hello, you used to write excellent, but the last s...
- best computer games: I¡¦ll immediately grasp your rss feed as I can'...
- zobacz strone: I think this is among the most significant informa...
- fitness centers: I must show some appreciation to this writer just ...
- m88: This constantly amazes me specifically how blogger...
The MMA News Archives
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter