Former champion Rashad Evans defeated living legend Dan Henderson in a back-and-forth brawl at UFC 161. What’s next for Rashad after the big win?
You are here: Home » Rashad Evans Happy To Pick Up The Win Over Henderson, Looking Towards Next Fight
Rashad Evans Happy To Pick Up The Win Over Henderson, Looking Towards Next Fight
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Invicta FC 6 – Crys ‘Cyborg’ And Marloes Coenen Set To Headline July 13th Event June 21, 2013
- World Series Of Fighting Confirms Six Matches For Fourth Event This August June 21, 2013
- Bellator Opens Season 9 With Middleweight Title Bout, Shlemenko vs. Marshall June 20, 2013
- UFC on FOX SPorts 1: Shogun vs. Sonnen Tickets Go On Sale This Thursday June 19, 2013
- UFC Tonight Show Quotes – Chael Sonnen Talks UFC 162 June 19, 2013
- car seat covers: Wow! Thank you! I continually wanted to write on m...
- roofers toronto: Whats up very nice website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. A...
- sbobet: Actually no matter if someone doesn't know then i...
- camping goods: Hello there, You have done a great job. I’ll ce...
- wiecej wskazowek|wiecej...: Wow! Thank you! I continually needed to write on m...
The MMA News Archives
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter