MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant talks with Strikeforce bantamweight Julie Kedzie, minutes after her loss via tap out to former champ Miesha Tate. Julie talks about what was working well in the fight, how close she thought she was to finishing Tate and how frustrated she is that she tapped out. Julie also talks about training at Jackson’s MMA, the injuries she suffered during the fight and how it feels to re-introduce herself after a long layoff from MMA.
You are here: Home » Strikeforce – Julie Kedzie On Her Loss to Miesha Tate
Strikeforce – Julie Kedzie On Her Loss to Miesha Tate
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Invicta FC 6 – Crys ‘Cyborg’ And Marloes Coenen Set To Headline July 13th Event June 21, 2013
- World Series Of Fighting Confirms Six Matches For Fourth Event This August June 21, 2013
- Bellator Opens Season 9 With Middleweight Title Bout, Shlemenko vs. Marshall June 20, 2013
- UFC on FOX SPorts 1: Shogun vs. Sonnen Tickets Go On Sale This Thursday June 19, 2013
- UFC Tonight Show Quotes – Chael Sonnen Talks UFC 162 June 19, 2013
- barbiecookinggamesforgirls.com: 998605 766904Hi, you used to write superb articles...
- Auto Wholesale Outlet New Jersey: is the fourth dimension to publication and manoeuv...
- Email Processing Review: 809860 98590Oh my goodness! an outstanding post du...
- book of ra online casino paypal: I'm more tҺan happy to find this site. I nеed t...
- papafreezeriaburgeria.com: 438253 402963This article is very appealing to thi...
The MMA News Archives
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter