MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant talks via Skype with former Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champ Gegard Mousasi and hears what he has to say about his upcoming fight with Mike Kyle, set to take place at the final Strikeforce event on January 12, 2013. Gegard talks about his newfound motivation for training, his recovery from a knee injury and how he feels about his career in the soon-to-be-defunct fight organization. In addition, he lets us know who he would like to fight if/when he is migrated over to the UFC.
You are here: Home » Strikeforce’s Gegard Mousasi On Final Event & Thoughts On Possible Move To The UFC
Strikeforce’s Gegard Mousasi On Final Event & Thoughts On Possible Move To The UFC
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Invicta FC 6 – Crys ‘Cyborg’ And Marloes Coenen Set To Headline July 13th Event June 21, 2013
- World Series Of Fighting Confirms Six Matches For Fourth Event This August June 21, 2013
- Bellator Opens Season 9 With Middleweight Title Bout, Shlemenko vs. Marshall June 20, 2013
- UFC on FOX SPorts 1: Shogun vs. Sonnen Tickets Go On Sale This Thursday June 19, 2013
- UFC Tonight Show Quotes – Chael Sonnen Talks UFC 162 June 19, 2013
- Payday Loans Online: 710325 158884Oh my goodness! a wonderful write-up ...
- lower left back pain: Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciat...
- Watch this video: Awesome website... [...]the time to read or visit...
- Get Payday Loans Online in 5 Minutes: 724215 318670Vi ringrazio, ho trovato che quanto ...
- 6 Minute Payday Loans Online: 373391 338481Keep up the fantastic piece of wor...
The MMA News Archives
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter