In what promises to be a thrilling night of MMA action in front of theScore Television Network cameras in Canada and on AXS TV in the US, many eyes will be on the headline catchweight match-up between Chris Horodecki and Brad Cardinal. Horodecki, from nearby London, Ontario, came in at 149.6lbs, while Cardinal, from Calgary, Alberta, tipped the scales at 149.4lbs.
Meanwhile, Sarnia-native John Fraser is sure to have a big local following at the event. The “Haggis Basher” came in at 145.6lbs, with opponent Tyler Toner hitting 146lbs.
The full card is as follows:
- Chris Horodecki 149.6 vs. Brad Cardinal 149.4
- John Fraser 145.6 vs. Tyler Toner 146
- Lyndon Whitlock 145.6 vs. Rick Glenn 145.6
- Jorge Britto 155.2 vs. Tony Hervey 155.2
- Gerald Meerschaert 170.8 vs. Sergej Juskevic 170.8
- Jesse Gross 145.4 vs. Seiji Sugiman-Marangos 144.8
- Jason Meisel 155.4 vs. Eric Attard 156
- Joel Paquette 154.8 vs. Allan Wilson 155.8
- Josh Taveirne 170.2 vs. Brett Biederman 168.4
- Tyler Kirk 125.6 vs. Malcom Gordon 126
- Kyle Nelson 145.4 vs. Jo Pehtatagoose 145.4
- Kyle Post 170.6 vs. Scott Hudson 170.4
The main card will be televised live in Canada on theScore Television Network and in the US on AXS TV beginning 10:00pm EST.
About Score Media Inc.
Score Media is a media company committed to delivering interactive and authentic sports entertainment. Score Media’s primary asset, theScore Television Network (“theScore”), is a national specialty television service providing sports news, information, highlights and live event programming in more than 6.6 million homes across Canada.
About The Score Fighting Series
The Score Fighting Series (SFS) is a mixed martial arts promotion. The Series features seasoned veterans and the sport’s best young fighters with a focus on creating the most exciting fights possible. Live events can be seen on theScore Television Network in Canada and on AXS TV in the United States. Fights from the series air across Canada every week on theScore Television Network on Tuesdays at 7:30pm ET and Fridays at 11pm ET.