The Shoot media had a chance to sit down with former Strikeforce champ Cung Le to talk about his upcoming fight this weekend former UFC title contender Patrick Cote. Hear from Le, his coach Scott Sheely his wife Susanne Le, and his nutritionist Victor Conte. As well as his next fight, Le talks about his film career from acting to choreographing fight scenes for films. Le and Cote meet this Saturday on the main card of UFC 148 in Las Vegas.
You are here: Home » UFC 148 – Behind The Scenes With Cung Le
UFC 148 – Behind The Scenes With Cung Le
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Invicta FC 6 – Crys ‘Cyborg’ And Marloes Coenen Set To Headline July 13th Event June 21, 2013
- World Series Of Fighting Confirms Six Matches For Fourth Event This August June 21, 2013
- Bellator Opens Season 9 With Middleweight Title Bout, Shlemenko vs. Marshall June 20, 2013
- UFC on FOX SPorts 1: Shogun vs. Sonnen Tickets Go On Sale This Thursday June 19, 2013
- UFC Tonight Show Quotes – Chael Sonnen Talks UFC 162 June 19, 2013
- Burton Haynes: I just want to mention I'm all new to blogs and h...
- Andrew A. Sailer: I just want to tell you that I am beginner to webl...
- Matthew C. Kriner: I simply want to say I'm newbie to weblog and hon...
- Where to find Payday Loans Online: 913235 810251Thank you a lot for sharing this with...
- Carroll B. Merriman: I simply want to tell you that I'm beginner to we...
The MMA News Archives
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter