Ed Herman talks about what he could have done differently in his loss to Jake Shields at UFC 150, if booing influenced his gameplan, whether he felt Shields tiring as the fight went on, and more with MMA Fighting’s Ariel Helwani.
You are here: Home » UFC 150: Dave Herman “Disappointed” In His Performance Against Jake Shields
UFC 150: Dave Herman “Disappointed” In His Performance Against Jake Shields
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Invicta FC 6 – Crys ‘Cyborg’ And Marloes Coenen Set To Headline July 13th Event June 21, 2013
- World Series Of Fighting Confirms Six Matches For Fourth Event This August June 21, 2013
- Bellator Opens Season 9 With Middleweight Title Bout, Shlemenko vs. Marshall June 20, 2013
- UFC on FOX SPorts 1: Shogun vs. Sonnen Tickets Go On Sale This Thursday June 19, 2013
- UFC Tonight Show Quotes – Chael Sonnen Talks UFC 162 June 19, 2013
- Payday Loans Online: 268590 406222dude this just inspired a post of my ...
- Dragonvale Hack Tool: yehhhh,wow thanks a lot sir,mah all doubts cleared...
- Bad Credit Payday Loans Online: 628110 748457Some genuinely nice stuff on this we...
- cellulifugally: Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We...
- gratis sexdate: Your website is pretty awesome. I wanna thanks for...
The MMA News Archives
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter