UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre showed that he is still one of the best pound-for-pound fighters in the world Saturday night after earning a unanimous decision over Carlos Condit in the main event of UFC 154. GSP admits that he battled a little bit of ring rust is not considering his next move whether it’s a catchweight bout versus Anderson Silva or to defend his title next.
You are here: Home » UFC 154 Georges St-Pierre Post-Fight Interview
UFC 154 Georges St-Pierre Post-Fight Interview
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Invicta FC 6 – Crys ‘Cyborg’ And Marloes Coenen Set To Headline July 13th Event June 21, 2013
- World Series Of Fighting Confirms Six Matches For Fourth Event This August June 21, 2013
- Bellator Opens Season 9 With Middleweight Title Bout, Shlemenko vs. Marshall June 20, 2013
- UFC on FOX SPorts 1: Shogun vs. Sonnen Tickets Go On Sale This Thursday June 19, 2013
- UFC Tonight Show Quotes – Chael Sonnen Talks UFC 162 June 19, 2013
- une voyance maintenant: logiciel tarot par telephone franceDecouvrir le ex...
- Cette voyance: consultation astrologie free toulouseDecouvrir ce ...
- muscle factor x and advanced test o boost: I just want to mention I'm new to blogging and si...
- muscle factor x real review: I just want to tell you that I am new to blogs and...
- hair growth tipsh: I simply want to tell you that I am just very new ...
The MMA News Archives
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter