MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant talks with Tyron Woodley about his victory over veteran fighter Jay Hieron at UFC 156. Tyron talks about how good it feels too have such a decisive victory in his UFC debut, why he had complete confidence and what he’d like to accomplish in the UFC.
You are here: Home » UFC 156 – Tyron Woodley On His 36-Second Knockout Of Jay Hieron
UFC 156 – Tyron Woodley On His 36-Second Knockout Of Jay Hieron
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Invicta FC 6 – Crys ‘Cyborg’ And Marloes Coenen Set To Headline July 13th Event June 21, 2013
- World Series Of Fighting Confirms Six Matches For Fourth Event This August June 21, 2013
- Bellator Opens Season 9 With Middleweight Title Bout, Shlemenko vs. Marshall June 20, 2013
- UFC on FOX SPorts 1: Shogun vs. Sonnen Tickets Go On Sale This Thursday June 19, 2013
- UFC Tonight Show Quotes – Chael Sonnen Talks UFC 162 June 19, 2013
- plumbing in toronto: Hello. fantastic job. I did not imagine this. This...
- small garden design: hello there and thank you for your information –...
- photography: Hey, you used to write wonderful, but the last few...
- ď»żgrille: Good post! We will be linking to this great post o...
- Business Insurance Quotes: Great write-up, I am normal visitor of one¡¦s we...
The MMA News Archives
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter