Injuries have kept him out of the Octagon for more than a year. After an intense fight camp, the reigning featherweight champ is returning to make his fourth UFC® title defense where he faces his toughest opponent yet, Frankie Edgar. But Aldo has a secret weapon in his training camp: none other than former Edgar opponent Gray Maynard. We catch up with Aldo and his trainers at a conditioning session at Flamengo Beach, Rio de Janeiro. Catch the first superfight of 2013, and the world featherweight championship, UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar, Saturday, February 2 at 10PM ET | 7PM PT, live on Pay-Per-View.
You are here: Home » UFC 156 – UFC Champ Jose Aldo’s Preparations For A ‘Super Fight’ (Part 1)
UFC 156 – UFC Champ Jose Aldo’s Preparations For A ‘Super Fight’ (Part 1)
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Invicta FC 6 – Crys ‘Cyborg’ And Marloes Coenen Set To Headline July 13th Event June 21, 2013
- World Series Of Fighting Confirms Six Matches For Fourth Event This August June 21, 2013
- Bellator Opens Season 9 With Middleweight Title Bout, Shlemenko vs. Marshall June 20, 2013
- UFC on FOX SPorts 1: Shogun vs. Sonnen Tickets Go On Sale This Thursday June 19, 2013
- UFC Tonight Show Quotes – Chael Sonnen Talks UFC 162 June 19, 2013
- Napoleon Gootee: Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any p...
- kitchen tile: Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been b...
- na blogu autora: I dugg some of you post as I cerebrated they were...
- wedding photography chicago: I¡¦ll right away grab your rss as I can't in fi...
- how to manage money: Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand y...
The MMA News Archives
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter