UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz ‘Quick Results’

UFC 158 posterAll of the talk over this past week between UFC welterweights Georges St-Pierre and Nick Diaz will come to a close tonight as the two fighters square off in the main event of UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz.

The Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada will play host to tonight’s festivities with the main card airing on pay-per-view, which kicks off at approximately 10pm EST (7pm PST) with five bouts. While the remaining seven prelim matches are split between a live television broadcast (FX in the States, Sportsnet in Canada) starting at 8pm EST and live video stream on Facebook at 6:30pm EST.

The night will also determine the next No. 1 contender at welterweight as former title challenger Carlos Condit takes on Johny Hendricks in the co-main event.

Fans unable to catch part, or all, of the live event can check out the ‘Play-by-Play’ action from Sherdog.com by clicking the link.

Check out the full ‘Quick Results’ for UFC 158 below:

Main Card (Pay-per-view @ 10pm EST)

Welterweight title bout: (c) Georges St-Pierre def. Nick Diaz via Unanimous Decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45)
Welterweight bout: Johny Hendricks def. Carlos Condit via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28,29-28)
Welterweight bout: Jake Ellenberger def. Nate Marquardt via KO (Punches) – R1 @ 3:00
Middleweight bout: Chris Camozzi def. Nick Ring via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Lightweight bout: Mike Ricci def. Colin Fletcher via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Preliminary Card (FX @ 8pm EST)

Welterweight bout: Patrick Cote def. Bobby Voelker via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Featherweight bout: Darren Elkins def. Antonio Carvalho via TKO (Punch) – R1 @ 3:06
Welterweight bout: Jordan Mein def. Dan Miller via TKO (Punches) – R1 @ 4:42
Lightweight bout: John Makdessi def. Daron Cruickshank via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

Preliminary Card (Facebook)

Welterweight bout: Rick Story def. Quinn Mulhern via TKO (Punches) – R1 @ 3:05
Bantamweight bout: T.J. Dillashaw def. Issei Tamura via KO (Punches) – R2 @ 0:26
Bantamweight bout: George Roop def. Reuben Duran via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

22 Responses to UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz ‘Quick Results’

1. Darwin Elkayam August 8, 2013 at 10:27 pm #

I simply want to mention I am beginner to blogging and site-building and definitely liked you’re web blog. More than likely I’m planning to bookmark your blog post . You actually come with fabulous articles and reviews. Regards for revealing your website.

2. Private School Loan Consolidation August 11, 2013 at 10:30 pm #

Nice job, it¡¯s a great post. The info is good to know! :) Work At Home

3. Henderson vs Pettis August 13, 2013 at 12:42 pm #

106108 557243Interesting post. I

4. Hung Bord August 14, 2013 at 6:00 pm #

I dugg some of you post as I thought they were very beneficial very helpful

5. pop over to this web-site August 15, 2013 at 7:23 am #

After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is a way you are able to remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

6. visit August 16, 2013 at 12:18 am #

Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.

7. hiit cardio August 16, 2013 at 2:57 am #

The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

8. austin garage door spring repair August 16, 2013 at 11:55 am #

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

9. SoC Graduate Students - Survival Guide August 16, 2013 at 2:49 pm #

10. diamond cutting tool August 16, 2013 at 9:34 pm #

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Many thanks!

11. Scrapebox list August 16, 2013 at 10:06 pm #

I was reading some of your articles on this site and I believe this web site is real instructive! Keep on posting .

12. Miss Oklahoma's Outstanding Teen September 9, 2013 at 3:39 am #

If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

13. james January 17, 2014 at 10:57 pm #

I was same delighted to attain this website. I hunted to thank you for your time representing this superb post!! I definitely benefit from reading it and I have you bookmarked to check outdated new pack you blog post.

14. Latonia Sora January 18, 2014 at 3:34 pm #

15. งานเสริม January 18, 2014 at 3:50 pm #

How to use mozila firefox seting from an other windows?

16. งานพิเศษ January 18, 2014 at 3:51 pm #

If I create a blog, at blogspot. How many people can be my followers? Is there any limit of followers for a particular blog?.

17. งานพิเศษ January 18, 2014 at 3:52 pm #

How to transfer firefox bookmarks from one laptop to another laptop?

18. how to install custom cabinets January 24, 2014 at 8:06 pm #

853332 655284Hmm, I never thought about it that way. I do see your point but I believe several will disagree 729597

19. video January 26, 2014 at 12:27 pm #

567004 418887Fascinating web site, i read it but i still have a couple of questions. shoot me an email and we will talk much more becasue i might have an fascinating concept for you. 343518

20. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxLSyWSSytk January 28, 2014 at 10:00 am #

171652 545333This really is an exceptional post and I entirely recognize exactly where your coming from inside the third section. Perfect read, I

21. Buy here pay here January 28, 2014 at 2:11 pm #

631915 866664An extremely intriguing examine, I may possibly possibly not concur entirely, but you do make some really valid points. 951814

22. email campaigns February 5, 2014 at 12:01 pm #

I just got a copy of http://ePostMailer.com and I would recommend to anyone who needs to send out an opt-in email mailshot. Its the best free desktop based email marketing software I have used so far.