After his press conference prior to UFC 154, Anderson Silva discussed why he wants to fight Georges St-Pierre next instead of Jon Jones, what the possible catchweight and site would be for the superfight, and Stephan Bonnar’s positive steroid test with MMA Fighting’s Ariel Helwani.
You are here: Home » UFC Champ Anderson Silva Says He Wants To Face GSP Next, Not Jon Jones
UFC Champ Anderson Silva Says He Wants To Face GSP Next, Not Jon Jones
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Invicta FC 6 – Crys ‘Cyborg’ And Marloes Coenen Set To Headline July 13th Event June 21, 2013
- World Series Of Fighting Confirms Six Matches For Fourth Event This August June 21, 2013
- Bellator Opens Season 9 With Middleweight Title Bout, Shlemenko vs. Marshall June 20, 2013
- UFC on FOX SPorts 1: Shogun vs. Sonnen Tickets Go On Sale This Thursday June 19, 2013
- UFC Tonight Show Quotes – Chael Sonnen Talks UFC 162 June 19, 2013
- Sex webcams: 563146 720991I feel this really is very best for y...
- Weight gain in pregnancy: Its hard to find good help... I am constantnly sa...
- jobs in auto: I needed to send you one tiny note to be able to s...
- luxury outdoor furniture: Great post. I was checking continuously this blog ...
- home insurance quote: Thanks for some other informative blog. The place...
The MMA News Archives
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter