UFC Light Heavyweight champ Jon Jones spoke with Karyn Bryant and Kenny Florian on UFC Tonight about his big gig on The Ultimate Fighter. Jones also drops some knowledge about the possibilities of fighting Daniel Cormier and Dan Henderson in the future.
You are here: Home » UFC Champ Jon Jones On Coaching TUF, Facing Chael Sonnen & More
UFC Champ Jon Jones On Coaching TUF, Facing Chael Sonnen & More
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Invicta FC 6 – Crys ‘Cyborg’ And Marloes Coenen Set To Headline July 13th Event June 21, 2013
- World Series Of Fighting Confirms Six Matches For Fourth Event This August June 21, 2013
- Bellator Opens Season 9 With Middleweight Title Bout, Shlemenko vs. Marshall June 20, 2013
- UFC on FOX SPorts 1: Shogun vs. Sonnen Tickets Go On Sale This Thursday June 19, 2013
- UFC Tonight Show Quotes – Chael Sonnen Talks UFC 162 June 19, 2013
- get redirected here: 7675 212746Aw, this was a really good post. In tho...
- Andrew A. Sailer: I simply want to say I'm beginner to blogs and ac...
- Andrew Pelt: I just want to tell you that I am very new to blog...
- Matthew C. Kriner: I just want to tell you that I'm new to blogs and...
- Hipolito M. Wiseman: I just want to tell you that I'm beginner to blog...
The MMA News Archives
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter