Undefeated lightweight, and “The Ultimate Fighter” 13 competitor, Myles ‘The Fury’ Jury (10-0) took to Youtube to offer fans his picks for this weekends UFC 149 event from Calgary, Alberta. Fans can follow Jury on Facebook at Facebook.com/TheTeamFury and on Twitter @FuryJury.
You are here: Home » UFC Lightweight Myles Jury Offers His UFC 149 Predictions
UFC Lightweight Myles Jury Offers His UFC 149 Predictions
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar Payroll Totals $1.8 Million February 4, 2013
- Broken Hand To ‘Tiger’ Sarnavskiy Opens Spot For Jason Fischer To Enter Bellator Season Eight Tournament February 11, 2013
- Motivational Speaker Eric Thomas Talks To Anthony Pettis, Erick Koch & Pascal Krauss Prior To UFC on FOX 6 January 25, 2013
- Check Out Alistair Overeem Practicing The ‘Showtime’ Kick January 29, 2013
- UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II Lineup Finalized December 21, 2012
- WSOF 2 – Tyson Nam vs. Marlon Moraes Countdown Video March 21, 2013
- Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney Sticking Behind Arrested Fighter Daniel Straus March 21, 2013
- Frank Mir Breaks Down Upcoming UFC on FOX 7 Fight With Daniel Cormier March 21, 2013
- Deal Of The Day – Black Fuji Summerweight BJJ Gi For $80 March 21, 2013
- UFC on FUEL TV 10 – Rodrigo Damm vs Mizuto Hirota Likely For Brazilian Event March 20, 2013
- Eric Thomas Stops by Roufusport Gym to Motivate its Fighters - MMA All Access: [...] Source [...]...
- Piccola: Wither, Chunlei sur ... Les mines antichar à pens...
- adfuse1.blogspot.com: I personally Think blog post, “Latest UFC Gym To...
- https://Facebook.com/: I personally was basically hunting for points for ...
- Paul: *Knew...
The MMA News Archives
- WSOF 2 – Tyson Nam vs. Marlon Moraes Countdown Video
- Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney Sticking Behind Arrested Fighter Daniel Straus
- Frank Mir Breaks Down Upcoming UFC on FOX 7 Fight With Daniel Cormier
- Deal Of The Day – Black Fuji Summerweight BJJ Gi For $80
- UFC on FUEL TV 10 – Rodrigo Damm vs Mizuto Hirota Likely For Brazilian Event
- Suspended UFC Fighter Alex Caceres Releases Statement, Accecpts “Full Responsibility” For Failed Drug Test
- Featherweights Felipe Arantes vs. Godofredo Castro Set For UFC on FUEL TV 10
- Heavyweight Eric Prindle Injured, Bellator 93 Match With Brett Rogers Cancelled
- Tale Of The Tape: Dana White vs. Vince McMahon
- Following UFC on FUEL TV 8 Drug Tests, Riki Fukuda Released And Alex Caceres Receives Suspended
Follow @the_mma_news on Twitter